Tue, 27 January 2015
The long-awaited, moderately outated, almost certainly hated PRODcast 100 for your earholes!
We're shooting for a shorter, tighter show in 2015 and this here's the maiden voyage. It goes like this:
(0:00-3:50) The intro!
(7:50-13:30) The Pipin' Hot Take: Rob Manfred's proposal to outlaw the shift.
(13:10-32:05) Your emails.
(32:45-57:03) The baseball blather:
(57:40-1:03:00) Ask a Musician: Should a band attempt to continue once it's lost a founding member/frontperson?
(1:03:00-1:08:40) We are joined by a Very Special Guest!
(1:08:40-1:13:03) Wherein we profess our love for Rowland Office and bid you a fond farewell.
Please subscribe on iTunes and stitcher, and rate and review us! Thanks for your kind indulgence.
Direct download: PRODcast_100_-_We_Didnt_Get_Hired_by_Major_League_Teams.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 4:58 AM
Tue, 11 November 2014
99! That's one less than 100. So ot long until we both get hired by major league clubs. This is gonna be great!
But first, here's Manny's finest hour:
And the box score for same -- no error assessed on the play!
Today's show goes like this:
- Open (0:00-6:35)
- Emails (7:30-25:50)
- Musical guest: Run the Jewels. Buy Run the Jewels 2 here. (26:33-29:50)
- The baseball stuff: (29:50-55:20)
- Musical advice (56:15-1:05:20)
- Ideating on PRODcast 100, and we solicit your input (1:05:20-1:07:10)
Tue, 21 October 2014
OMG it's the Whirled Serious Preview Edition! Yahoo Seriou starts tomorrow, or maybe it's already over! We have no way of knowing when you're reading this!
- Open (0:00-6:20)
- Emails (7:00-21:35)
- Based ball topics! 51:53-1:17:00)
- Only two more episodes to 100. Which of us will get hired by an MLB club first?
Wed, 15 October 2014
- Open (0:00-6:50)
- Emails (7:35-20:45)
- The baseball talk (24:15-55:35)
- Musical advice: What does a tech actually do? (with bonus boner talk!) (56:20-1:12:45)
Thu, 9 October 2014
It's Championshp Series time! Can you feel the excitement? NO?? Well, hopefully this podcast will help.
Or take one of the many boner pills advertiesd during the games. Maybe you've got low T.
But now, on with the show!
- Open (0:00-7:45)
- Emails (8:25-26:30)
- The baseball talks: (51:14-1:17:26)
- And we out. 1:18:00-1:22:06)
Direct download: PRODcast_96_-_Mac_Suzuki_Was_a_Baseball_Player.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 3:26 AM
Tue, 30 September 2014
Short and sweet this week, kids. Short and sweet.
- Open: Takahito Nomura and Glidden paint: both are awful (0:00-5:58)
- Emails: one of the best email segments we've ever had, maybe. (6:42-19:20)
- The baseball things: (22:06-39:23)
- Musical advice question: Riley and Ian begrudgingly recount their time in bands in the '90s and 2000s (40:48-51:31)
- See you next week!
Wed, 17 September 2014
We're 94 episodes into this thing, and we thought we shold finally make an effort. Tune in and see if you can tell!
- Open (0:00-8:40)
- Emails 9:18-36:02)
- Human guest: Andy McCullough, Royals beat writer for the Kansas City Star. (40:00-
- The baseball things!
- Puig Destroyer news! Check out our sweet shirts! (
Direct download: PRODcast209420-20Strikes20Are20Horrible20and20We20Should20Not20Have20Them.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 3:12 AM
Wed, 10 September 2014
103 wins and no postesedason berth. That hardly seems fair.
- Open (0:00-7:15)
- Emails (7:47-27:20)
- Baseball things:
- Musical advice: Where does the "palying it live" consideration come in the writing process?
- Au revoir
Direct download: PRODcast_93_-_When_Being_Good_Wasnt_Good_Enough.mp3
Category:Baseball -- posted at: 3:29 AM
Thu, 4 September 2014
GAZE AT ITS LUSTROUS GLORY
Here's the show:
- Open (0:00-7:05)
- Emails (7:45-24:45)
- The baseball things! (53:38-1:19:26)
- Puig Destroyer news and a quick wrap-up. (1:20:11-1:23:43)
Thanks for listenin'!
Direct download: PRODcast_92_-_Dennis_Eckersleys_Feathered_Hair_Helmet.mp3
Category:Baseball -- posted at: 3:32 AM
Thu, 28 August 2014
There he is, our Lord and Savior: Minor League Guy! Everything we do -- including this episode -- we do in his name.
Here's what we've got:
- The open (0:00-3:15)
- Your crazy emails (3:55-25:30)
- The baseball talk! (29:30-51:52)
- Musical advice x 2: (52:45-1:05:10)
- The week(s) in review: Puig Destroyer stuff and Ian's vacation rundown. We won't be hurt if you skip this part. (1:05:10-1:13:20)
THANKS FOR LISTENING!