Tue, 29 April 2014
… and the bartender says, “Here’s your DFA. See ya.”
(It's funny because it's true.)
Some items of business:
- We ask that you please rate and review the show on iTunes, whether or not you listen to it via iTunes. Please.
Now, on to the show!
- First comes the open, where we babble. (0:00-5:01)
- Then come the emails, where you babble. (5:39-30:26)
- After that are the baseball things! (36:13-1:10:36)
- The musical advice happens here, but it's less an advice request and more of, y'know, just a question. What are the first and last albums listed alphabetically in your iTunes? (1:11:21-1:25:33)
- And then the farewell. Bye!
Direct download: PRODcast_78_Blaine_Boyer__Guillermo_Rodriguez_and_Justin_Thomas_Walk_Into_A_Bar.mp3
Category:Baseball -- posted at: 9:09am PST