Tue, 6 May 2014
How lucky are we that one of the few 79s to ever play the game is absolutely destroying Major League Baseball right now? Answer: very.
Jose Abreu, you guys. He's reeeeeeallllllll good.
And here is the show that bears his number and name!
- The open. We welcome you to the show and wax poetical on Abreu briefly. (0:00-5:00)
- The emails. You people all need psychiatric help. (5:44-29:11)
- The human guest: Matt Sussman of Baseball Prospectus, SB Nation, and elsewhere. I still don't know what curling is. (34:00-52:45)
- Baseball things! (53:24-1:15:25)
- The outro. Bye, y'all! (1:15:25-1:23:08)