Wed, 18 December 2013
GREETZ, PEEPZ. We have a fantastical episode for you. Whether you like music and baseball, or baseball and music, there's something for every one! Here's how it breaks down:
- The open, where we open
- The emails, where crazy people write to us and we read what they wrote
- ... which is relevant because Keith Law is our guest this week. He talks baseball and music and past, present, and future with us.
- Then there's the baseball talk:
- Music Talk: Instead of advice, this episode we disgust our top 10 records of the year. There's some convergence and some of whatever the other thing would be.
- Then there are the sad goodbyes until next calendar year! Thank you for everything.
Direct download: PRODcast_67_-_Mike_Zagurski_Is_a_Professional_Athlete.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 6:56pm PST
Tue, 10 December 2013
The lord giveth, and then she taketh away. We had hoped PRODcast 66 would be a joyous occasion during which we would celebrate the achievements of Yasiel Puig and also his recent 23rd birthday. But it turns out today is a day that will live in infamy, as our favorite baseballing player, Mike Trumbo, was traded from the Angles to the Diamondbags. It is with a heavy heart that we bring you this progrum.
Without further ado, though:
-Emails from Canadian lunatics
-Musical guest: PUIG DESTROYER
-Disembodied human vocal guest: Marc of USS Mariner
-Hot Stove Stuff:
-What's next: Riley's impending relocation to the Phoenix area, Ian working on BP Annual et c.
Direct download: PRODcast_66_-_Yasiel_Puig_Destroyer_of_Baseballs.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 6:57pm PST