Tue, 27 May 2014
John. Paul. Lazor. You can only DREAM of having a name that awesome!
Today's show is dedicated to his illustrious name and lackluster career. It goes like this.
- The open, wherein we talk about stuff (0:00-4:00)
- The emails, wherein we read yours (4:45-34:35)
- Baseball things! (38:10-1:07:30)
- Musical advice: Starting a baseball-themed band. Hmm, I think we might have some advice for you! (1:08:05-1:17:35)
- Up next/goodbye. (1:17:35-1:23:36) Thanks for listening!
Direct download: PRODcast_82_-_Johnny_Lazor_-_Superhero_Pornstar_or_Crappy_Baseballer.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 7:12pm PDT
Tue, 20 May 2014
We've got an absolutely action-packed show for you. Guardadon't touch that dial!
- The open (0:00-4:03)
- The emails (4:40-25:17)
- The musical guest: Toronoto's own SMARTBOYS (26:00-30:55)
- The human guest: the triumphant return of Sam Miller of Baseball Prospectus! (30:55-55:50)
- The baseball stuff: (56:30-1:15:22)
- What's next/farewell (1:16:00-1:20:00)
Thaks for listening! We appreciate it, desperately.
Direct download: PRODcast_81_-_Eddie_Guardado__Guardadoer_of_Leads.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 7:02pm PDT
Tue, 13 May 2014
Hi, everyone! This is our 80th show. Thanks for all yuor support over the years. If you can, please rate and review us on iTunes. That would be super-sweet.
Here's how PRODcast 80 breaks down:
- Open (0:00-4:00)
- Emails (4:44-29:30)
- Teh baseball tihngs: (35:55-54:11)
- Musical advice: How do you get musicans to notice you?? (54:47-1:03:00)
- Wrap it up, B. (1:03:00-1:05:06)
Direct download: PRODcast_80_-_That_Is_Definitely_Not_Our_Scouting_Grade.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 7:59pm PDT
Tue, 6 May 2014
How lucky are we that one of the few 79s to ever play the game is absolutely destroying Major League Baseball right now? Answer: very.
Jose Abreu, you guys. He's reeeeeeallllllll good.
And here is the show that bears his number and name!
- The open. We welcome you to the show and wax poetical on Abreu briefly. (0:00-5:00)
- The emails. You people all need psychiatric help. (5:44-29:11)
- The human guest: Matt Sussman of Baseball Prospectus, SB Nation, and elsewhere. I still don't know what curling is. (34:00-52:45)
- Baseball things! (53:24-1:15:25)
- The outro. Bye, y'all! (1:15:25-1:23:08)