Tue, 29 July 2014
Yes, we've run out of player numbers to reference. But we've made up for it with a really solid podcast. Read on...
- The open (0:00-7:15)
- Your emails (8:08-30:13)
- The musical-baseball human guest: Doug Miller of MLB.com (35:35-1:03:55)
- Baseball talk! (1:04:40-1:31:25)
- Bye! (1:31:25-1:32:41)
Tue, 24 June 2014
PRODcast 85 is dedicated to our two patron saints, Lastings Milledge and Tony La Russa. May they both bless you and keep you and may their lights shine upon you forever.
Here's how 85 breaks down:
- Open (0:00-8:00)
- Your wacky emailz (8:45-30:45)
- Human guest: Melissa Lockard of OaklandClubhouse.com (34:00-55:00)
- The baseball things (55:50-1:18:55)
- Puig Destroyer updates (1:21:30-1:26:15)
- Goodbye and thank you for listening!
Direct download: PRODcast_85_-_In_retrospect_Lastings_Milledge_might_have_had_some_makeup_issues.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 6:54pm PDT
Tue, 27 May 2014
John. Paul. Lazor. You can only DREAM of having a name that awesome!
Today's show is dedicated to his illustrious name and lackluster career. It goes like this.
- The open, wherein we talk about stuff (0:00-4:00)
- The emails, wherein we read yours (4:45-34:35)
- Baseball things! (38:10-1:07:30)
- Musical advice: Starting a baseball-themed band. Hmm, I think we might have some advice for you! (1:08:05-1:17:35)
- Up next/goodbye. (1:17:35-1:23:36) Thanks for listening!
Direct download: PRODcast_82_-_Johnny_Lazor_-_Superhero_Pornstar_or_Crappy_Baseballer.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 7:12pm PDT
Tue, 20 May 2014
We've got an absolutely action-packed show for you. Guardadon't touch that dial!
- The open (0:00-4:03)
- The emails (4:40-25:17)
- The musical guest: Toronoto's own SMARTBOYS (26:00-30:55)
- The human guest: the triumphant return of Sam Miller of Baseball Prospectus! (30:55-55:50)
- The baseball stuff: (56:30-1:15:22)
- What's next/farewell (1:16:00-1:20:00)
Thaks for listening! We appreciate it, desperately.
Direct download: PRODcast_81_-_Eddie_Guardado__Guardadoer_of_Leads.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 7:02pm PDT
Tue, 13 May 2014
Hi, everyone! This is our 80th show. Thanks for all yuor support over the years. If you can, please rate and review us on iTunes. That would be super-sweet.
Here's how PRODcast 80 breaks down:
- Open (0:00-4:00)
- Emails (4:44-29:30)
- Teh baseball tihngs: (35:55-54:11)
- Musical advice: How do you get musicans to notice you?? (54:47-1:03:00)
- Wrap it up, B. (1:03:00-1:05:06)
Direct download: PRODcast_80_-_That_Is_Definitely_Not_Our_Scouting_Grade.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 7:59pm PDT
Tue, 22 April 2014
Good stuff this week (as opposed to what we normally offer you). Let's get right to it.
- Open (0:00-4:40)
- Emails (5:25-28:35)
- Human guest: Mark Simon of ESPN Stats & Info and ESPNNY.com (34:43-49:12)
- Baseball talk (49:50-1:21:55)
- Riley is going to run a half-marathon, like a moron. Please consider supporting him! (1:22:43-1:28:52)
Thu, 20 March 2014
We're back after yet another li'l break. Sometimes life just happens, y'know?
- The open feat. Dick Talk (0:00-6:40)
- Canada-free emails (7:15-30:00)
- Musical guest: DEAD RIDER (30:45-34:35)
- Baseball talk! (34:35-1:02:20)
- Musical advice (1:03:05-1:26:05)
- See you next time! Thank you!
Direct download: PRODcast_73_-_Ricardo_Rincon_AKA_Dick_Corner_and_the_Death_of_the_UCL.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 9:00pm PDT
Wed, 5 February 2014
Clever intro goes here.
- Open (0:30-3:30)
- Emails (4:00-28:00)
- Musical guest: DAUGHTERS (28:30-33:00)
- Human guest: Sarah Colonna (33:00-1:03:00)
- Baseball talk! (1:03:25-1:19:10)
- Musical advice: re. artists you follow and trailblazers who don't get the credit they deserve (1:20:00-1:33:30)
- What's coming up: BP Annual and Puig Destroyer (1:33:30-1:37:00)
- If you made it this far, thanks!
Direct download: PRODcast_70_-_George_Kontos_has_the_worst_birthdays.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 7:30pm PDT
Sun, 19 January 2014
Sixty-nine, get it? Heh heh.
This is our Dekalb, IL-themed show. We've got music from WEEKEND NACHOS and an interview with the late, great Kevin Goldstein. We cordially invite you to listen.
- Musical guest: WEEKEND NACHOS
- Spectral humanoid interview: Houston Astros' Director, Pro Scouting Kevin Goldstein
- Baseball stuff!
- Musical advice! Great questions, questionable answers
Wed, 8 January 2014
Hey, happy new year! There's still no baseball though, so we have another lackluster show for you. Just kidding, all of our shows are lackluster!
But here's how it went.
- The open
- The emails
- The music: CAPSULE
- Those crazy Cespedes Family Barbecue kids!
- The baseball talk: really just us yelling about the Halll of Fame, you can probably skip this part
- The farewell
Thanks for your continued support during the horrible long winter that is no baseball.