Tue, 24 June 2014
PRODcast 85 is dedicated to our two patron saints, Lastings Milledge and Tony La Russa. May they both bless you and keep you and may their lights shine upon you forever.
Here's how 85 breaks down:
- Open (0:00-8:00)
- Your wacky emailz (8:45-30:45)
- Human guest: Melissa Lockard of OaklandClubhouse.com (34:00-55:00)
- The baseball things (55:50-1:18:55)
- Puig Destroyer updates (1:21:30-1:26:15)
- Goodbye and thank you for listening!
Direct download: PRODcast_85_-_In_retrospect_Lastings_Milledge_might_have_had_some_makeup_issues.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 6:54pm PST
Tue, 17 June 2014
Short and sweet this week, kids. Bing bang boom. Still no shortage of great #content, with our unique based ball inight accompanied by the mellifluous strains of ILLUSTRATIONS.
- The open: memories of a young, portly Prince, enveloped in Zubazity. (0:00-4:05)
- The emails. Y'all crazy. (4:40-22:55)
- The baseball things: (26:26-50:20)
- Musical advice: what the hell is Ian's problem with Guided by Voices, and the fine line of fidelity (51:00-1:00:00)
- Puig Destroyer updates and TTFN (1:00:00-1:03:02)
Tue, 10 June 2014
Super excited for this one, which is basically just Riley and Ian talking for almost 2 hours about how great Eric Gagne was.
Nah, just kidding, the was a giant tool! But we do have other great stuff for you, including:
- The open (0:00-5:23)
- The emails (5:51-29:31)
- The musical guest: FUCKED UP. (30:10-33:45)
- The human guest: Justin Halpern (33:45-1:04:13)
- The baseball stuff: (1:04:47-1:38:52)
- The li'l KWC tour report (1:39:30-1:47:36)
See you next week!
Direct download: PRODcast_83_-_What_was_Eric_Gagnes_deal_anyway.mp3
Category:Baseball -- posted at: 6:58pm PST