- Thanks for wasting an hour of your time with us every week. We really appreciate it.
- You can support us on Patreon if you’d like, but you don’t have to.
- Please rate us on iTunes, tell a friend who likes baseball and/or music about us.
- Next premium: Would you like an The Old Saying Tee? Discharge print on 100% cotton blank? Let us know on twitter or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
MUSICAL GUEST: LIFE WITHOUT BUILDINGS
Listen to Any Other City here. Buy it here.
HUMAN GUEST: We talk to Hardball Talk's Craig Calcaterra about the Barves, the rest of the NL East, and James (the band, not the person).
– THE BASEBALL THINGS –
- TWINT CLINCH
- ASTROS and DODGERS vie for the best record
- AL wild card and NL Central are down to the wire!
- Will the A's finally do the thing??
- The poor Cubes AKA Cuns
- The METS will probably have ROY and CY winner and still be THE METS.
- Bryce & the Phillies & the mental illness that is sports fandom
OLD SCHOOL PLAYER OF THE WEEK: MOOSE HAAS
Direct download: ep169.mp3
-- posted at: 10:23am PST